There are several keyword tools out there. I love to use Overtures since its free and easy. High Quality Backlinks includes extra information concerning when to see this idea. Bear in mind that the figures from Overture are often inflated sometimes a l...

Hows that list coming along? You wll remember in-the first section of this collection I covered finding a list together of a few ideas for the site or blog niche. Hopefully you've a sizeable list of basic classes. The next steps include narrowing the keywords and then doing some supply and demand research.

There are several keyword tools out there. I love to work with Overtures because its free and easy. Take into account the figures from Overture are often inflated sometimes just a little sometimes a good deal. They fudge the figures by counting like queries fly and flies or affiliates and affiliate get counted because the same dilemma. Remember they earn more income convincing their potential advertisers a search phrase is common.

Therefore plug-in one of the common search terms from your list. Im going to use dogs. Listed below are the results:

Searches done in February 2006

Rely Search Period

1104234 dog

225786 breed of dog

183180 dog education fundamentals

152056 dog show

139072 dog breeders

98321 dog name

97021 dog education

91172 dog picture

88480 dog available

62657 dog grooming

56907 dog surprise

I edited a couple of like snoop dog out for expediency. I love dog training [basics] and dog breeds. Seems like people are looking for both quite a bit. Since we have the desire, lets go over to Google and check always the present.

Enter the actual search phrase, placing quotes around it so Google looks for just what we wish. Dig up more on this affiliated portfolio - Click here: high quality backlinks. Should you devote puppy breeds, Google returns 5,59o,000 results. Try the top of right-hand corner with this number.

Have you ever heard of Sumantra Roy? Not likely. Hes a guy who focuses primarily on SEO and certain keyword research. He's devised a method termed the Keyword Effectiveness Index or KEI to measure the potential of a keyword. I use a less complicated version of it. Here it is:

KEI = Demand / Supply

That is - Demand split by Supply. The bigger the KEI the better. This provides a simple KEI to you that ranges from 1-10. People compare this for the Richter Scale, meaning that each successive number is dramatically better compared to the last number.

Within our example above, the KEI for dog would be.04, which isnt that good.

Dog Training Basics yields 45,600 benefits for Google. The KEI could be 4, that will be great. Hmmwait a minute. Be taught further about building link by browsing our powerful essay. That ends our session. Bye. [Sound of running down the door and hallway slamming]. Only a little geek humor there.

Perform a few more and see what you think of. I did dog title and got a of.10, that will be poor. I also tried dog present, which got me a KEI of.07.

I often grab the highest KEI key words and connect them back to the Overture software and test it again.

Incidentally, Wordtracker does this all for you. Try it for free and see how easy it is. Just keep in mind that they use different sources for both supply and demand than my example above, but that shouldnt make an excessive amount of a difference.

So now we must have a much smaller list that has good quality prospects on it..People Getting Rich On line - Niche Research

There are several keyword tools out there. I love to use Overtures since its free and easy. High Quality Backlinks includes extra information concerning when to see this idea. Bear in mind that the figures from Overture are often inflated sometimes a l...

Hows that list coming along? You wll remember in-the first section of this collection I covered finding a list together of a few ideas for the site or blog niche. Hopefully you've a sizeable list of basic classes. The next steps include narrowing the keywords and then doing some supply and demand research.

There are several keyword tools out there. I love to work with Overtures because its free and easy. Take into account the figures from Overture are often inflated sometimes just a little sometimes a good deal. They fudge the figures by counting like queries fly and flies or affiliates and affiliate get counted because the same dilemma. Remember they earn more income convincing their potential advertisers a search phrase is common.

Therefore plug-in one of the common search terms from your list. Im going to use dogs. Listed below are the results:

Searches done in February 2006

Rely Search Period

1104234 dog

225786 breed of dog

183180 dog education fundamentals

152056 dog show

139072 dog breeders

98321 dog name

97021 dog education

91172 dog picture

88480 dog available

62657 dog grooming

56907 dog surprise

I edited a couple of like snoop dog out for expediency. I love dog training [basics] and dog breeds. Seems like people are looking for both quite a bit. Since we have the desire, lets go over to Google and check always the present.

Enter the actual search phrase, placing quotes around it so Google looks for just what we wish. Dig up more on this affiliated portfolio - Click here: high quality backlinks. Should you devote puppy breeds, Google returns 5,59o,000 results. Try the top of right-hand corner with this number.

Have you ever heard of Sumantra Roy? Not likely. Hes a guy who focuses primarily on SEO and certain keyword research. He's devised a method termed the Keyword Effectiveness Index or KEI to measure the potential of a keyword. I use a less complicated version of it. Here it is:

KEI = Demand / Supply

That is - Demand split by Supply. The bigger the KEI the better. This provides a simple KEI to you that ranges from 1-10. People compare this for the Richter Scale, meaning that each successive number is dramatically better compared to the last number.

Within our example above, the KEI for dog would be.04, which isnt that good.

Dog Training Basics yields 45,600 benefits for Google. The KEI could be 4, that will be great. Hmmwait a minute. Be taught further about building link by browsing our powerful essay. That ends our session. Bye. [Sound of running down the door and hallway slamming]. Only a little geek humor there.

Perform a few more and see what you think of. I did dog title and got a of.10, that will be poor. I also tried dog present, which got me a KEI of.07.

I often grab the highest KEI key words and connect them back to the Overture software and test it again.

Incidentally, Wordtracker does this all for you. Try it for free and see how easy it is. Just keep in mind that they use different sources for both supply and demand than my example above, but that shouldnt make an excessive amount of a difference.

So now we must have a much smaller list that has good quality prospects on it..