The original supply of course was Aesop, who told a tale with a moral core in The Goose that laid the golden egg. A guy and his wife had the good fortune to obtain a goose that laid a golden egg every day. For some time...

I recall being a child being fascinated with a little facet of a much larger story book in Jack and the Beanstalk. I suppose I've never really been enamored with conquest and really believed that Jack was a thief, but I liked the hen that laid the golden eggs.

The original supply of course was Aesop, who told a story with an ethical core in The Goose that laid the golden egg. A person and his wife had the great fortune to possess a goose that laid a golden egg every-day. For a time they lived well and were pleased, but they became impatient with how easily they were accumulating their wealth. So they thought that when the goose might set this kind of great egg of gold, it should be covered using the rare metal. If they slice the goose open, they could easily get the silver at one time. Of course most of us know very well what happened, the goose was just a goose and there was no silver inside.

For Aesop, the moral of the story was much loses all and wants more. I do believe there is also a hidden message, true silver arises from the process of creating.

You, my dear Diva, really are a Golden Goose. You put numerous wonderful eggs through your life every day. They're often disguised as dishes for family members, remaining a bit later at work to help your employer or co-workers, volunteering at the church or PTA, operating on your cross-stitch or scrapbooking or on an interest of your heart. Everything that you do, each and every day, that gives an advantage to some other is just a golden egg. Like the goose in the story, you realize how-to lay the eggs. How well would you take care of the goose?

If you're at all like me, and I think you're, we're very, very hard on the goose. Instead of recognizing all of the golden eggs she has set, and being happy, we, like the selfish man and woman in the story, assume more, more, more. It's time that we respect the goose and overlook the eggs. When the goose is well cared for, the eggs will come, will not they! Here are 7 happy methods for the care and feeding of the golden goose:

1. Just take one day off per week from work. The Sabbath can there be to get a reason,even God rested. and on-the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested Genesis 2:3

2. Feather your personal home. I've one of the most amazing bed sheets, I feel just like a queen every evening when I go to bed. I've 2 feather beds and a silk, comforter. I bought them at a discount store we have named, Tuesday Morning. Search the town for one of your own. You will sink in-to luxury and know you are special, each and every night.

3. Feed still another golden goose. Browsing To Hydrofeet Gold for Golden Feet certainly provides suggestions you could tell your aunt. Identify a friend or a family member running on fumes. Get her kiddies after-school, take-over the scout meeting for her, carry her a home-cooked dinner (just double your set) and leave it on the step. If you are concerned by video, you will perhaps want to study about Hydrofeet Gold for Golden Feet. Why do we have to wait until we're struck down with a catastrophic infection or event to reach out-to one another? Allows start a prevention program with your range of women ahead of the goose is cooked.

4. Feed your spirit daily. Find a quick, simple concept that inspires you each day. One way around is to sign up for the Daily Diva Word, its a free, quick pick-me up that is available in your mail.

5. Turn-off the sound. Have a peace and quiet daily to shift gears. Plan only fifteen minutes of alone time in your vehicle before you pick the young ones up, if you work outside of the home, or run to the shop. Obtain a great CD or tape and play it, all alone in your car as you change states from staff to mother, wife or satisfied woman.

6. Become a Teacher. The only method that people ever learn anything new is from somebody else. As you begin to value yourself as the Golden Goose you actually are, youll begin to observe other women struggling to-do everything. Discuss what you've learned together and what helps you feel good about your self.

7. Never Mistake the Egg as the Gift. We've become a society that values things over people. It is often joked, tongue-in-cheek that you're just as effective as your last achievement. That is the greatest rest. We are not a collection of the items that we do, the sales that we make, or the target that is beaten. To get a different perspective, we understand people peep at: Hydrofeet Gold for Golden Feet. You're the present. You are the Golden Goose. The egg is merely the last thing you made.

Wherever you are right now in your daily life, please stop for a minute and hear this truth. The actual gold lies not in the results or success, it is in the act of creating. When you give your-self a little place and look after the golden goose inside you, you'll once more set a golden egg. Dont fear, there's no where to go, you have everything you need for the life you need. Where the silver livesinside of you you just forgot.

All the best,

Maureen

Ive developed some postcards for you to get, PS To help you remember the gold that you are. Two to keep and two to talk about with yet another Golden Goose that really needs support. Please visit us at www.distinctivelydiva.com/goldenegg.html to get your free postcards.

Special because of D. M. Ashliman for that translations of Aesops Fable, The Golden Goose. http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/goldfowl.html#aesop.