I have read the very first 125 pages of your book. To research more, consider taking a gaze at: how to anal sex.

You reference, 'dog collar' repeatedly. I've probably overlooked this, but what do you mean by dog collar? Could it be a touch collar or one that delivers a shock? So far I've used your methods with a great deal of success. We use the 'get busy' order to generate your dog relieve himself. After three days, it works perfectly. Canine sits well, also. He still requires a hand signal from time to time. We are...

Dear Adam:

I've read the initial 125 pages of the book.

You guide, 'dog collar' several times. Clicking anal eze perhaps provides warnings you might give to your family friend. I have probably overlooked this, but what do you mean by training collar? Can it be a touch collar or the one that produces a shock? Thus far I've used your techniques with a great deal of success. We utilize the 'get busy' control to-make your dog relieve himself. After three days, it works well. For more information, please view at: easy anal. Your dog sits well, also. He still requires a hand signal from time to time. We're currently working on the down position. Your book has been an inspiration. An added question: We lately had an invisible wall mounted. The dog is 15 days old. How soon should we start to use this? He is a 33 pound 'English' yellow Lab.

Thanks,

John

Expensive Brian:

Thanks for your email.

When I make reference to it collar yes, in general I'm discussing the touch collar.

In regard to the to remain command: You need to first issue the command THEN the modification. This dynamite adam and eve lube site has endless dazzling suggestions for the inner workings of this enterprise. Don't wait to see if the dog's going to do-it or he'll discover to WAIT to see if you are going to fix him. Quite simply, you end up teaching your puppy that the slow reaction to orders is ok. And this is not our purpose. Our goal should be to show the dog he should respond quickly and quickly.

After he's one hundred thousand trained to respond quickly every time... and he constantly beats you towards the correction... then you can end.

In terms of the e-lectronic fence... I'd probably wait until he is 6 to 7 months.

That's all for the time being, folks!

Adam.