In my capacity because the UK Director of Operations for One World Tours Limited, one of my jobs is to ensure every consumer gets the best trip possible, therefore here is my top 5 places to make sure you incorporate in any Holiday in Venezuela.

1. Located at the Northeast of Caracas, the capital of Venezuela, is Margarita a Caribbean island. It's become one of the hottest tourist areas in Venezuela not surprising if you have typically 320 sun filled days. Where better to-be if you want to use windsurfing and other water-sports.

Being an island, Margarita is surrounded by a number of beaches. Therefore what-ever your choice there is a beach for you, hidden or crowded, waves or no waves. To research additional info, please consider checking out: dofexpress.com/.

The mountainous island of Margarita provides exotic palm trees and is a natural, beautiful paradise.

2. Merida is based on the rich valleys between the mountains and supports plenty of farming, including coffee farms, sugar cane, flowers. In addition it supports tropical plants like the Golden Rain tree and palm trees, orchids, fruits. Merida is certainly one of the cheaper places to visit in Venezuela. Merida features a variety of landscape, such as for instance normal rainforest, snowy mountain peaks, highland moors, waterfalls and lakes.

This variety makes the positioning very attractive to those enthusiastic about wild-life, bird lovers, hikers and climbers a-like. The mountain peaks ay be covered in snow the climate is much like spring for most of the year making for beautiful warm days. Evening is a little cooler. Rain is normally throughout the months of Might to September.

3. Canaima National Park, is Venezuela's second largest national park. There are mountain forests, heavy woods that extremely join sheer cliffs. There are several stunning waterfalls that cascade from your beautiful flat topped mountains, but most stunning of is the famous Angel Falls. You have 2 choices in how far better see the Angel Falls. If you need to understand the Churun and Carrao river (an upstream journey that could take 3 hours) and an one hour hike in the jungle you will find a way to experience the base of the falls. Or for the more ambitious, which way you consider it, you can see the Falls in a small plane. Either trip is worth the visit like a trip to Venezuela isn't complete without seeing the Angel Falls.

4. Fishing for piranhas ( and coming home with all my fingers) to the Venezuela's Orinoco Delta with howler monkeys watching you in the jungle canopy is not an experience one defines everyday and neither is achieving a Warao Indian household and seeing them in the process of making excellent woven baskets.

There is nothing more awe-inspiring than walking through the vivid and alive marketplace in a world that seems lost over time.

5. The Guacharo cave is massive and interconnected by narrow passages. The sole light source was the lantern the guide had who led the way.

The cave hosts the very exciting Guacharo (Oil bird) which is very special in behaviour. This large bird is nocturnal and uses its bat like sonar location in poor light. It has long whiskers and a wingspan of over a meter and only leaves the cave during the night to find fruit.

The birds make a unusual shrieking noise and it is a good job that you know that it's them as I can imagine it'd be very frightening if you didn't know otherwise. If you have an opinion about finance, you will maybe desire to read about international shipping venezuela.

There are far too many visitors within the cave anytime for my choice but this didn't remove from this incredible experience. If you think you know any thing, you will certainly claim to discover about web www.dofexpress.com/. One thing is for sure if you are browsing the caves make sure your footwear has great grips because the bird droppings are very elusive. There are some working taps in the entrance but I would also advise making sure that you have some wet wipes..